Right, but, most people who live in the US are eligible for the free NLS player
which does the job nicely.  the only down side to that free player is that it's
quite large.  This was done intentionally to facilitate people who have various
physical disabilities as well as those who are elderly and not used to small
devices.  However, the speaker on the NLS player as well as the battery life
are wonderful.  if I would have had this player when I bought my stream, I
wouldn't have bothered.

Now, that its not fully compatible with the MAc, I don't think I would even
recommend it.  there are much better ways of playing audio than a victor stream.