So, would you be upset if AT&T instead setup a price plan for users such as
yourself and charged $100 a month for unlimited data? Maybe AT&T needs to "fix"
their infrastructure, but they still reserve the right to charge whatever they
choose for their service. YOu of course always have the option to choose the
service and carrier. Of course there are a number of wi-fi hotspots available
when your out and I suspect more carriers will be leveraging hotspots to
relieve congestion on their networks. Of course you could always find another
phone that meets your needs. :)
Oh and what is the difference in "yapping" on the telephone or using Skype?
Seems to me they both accomplish the same thing.