Nancy,

I neglected to comment on this statement, but I agree and that statement was
rather insulting.  I have to say that as much participation as you and others
have demonstrated on these e-mail lists, shows a level of commitment.
        I see lots of potential in this application and although I do not have
one of those bluetooth laser barcode readers, I have thought about it. Like I
said, for me it would just speed up the process, but then I suffer from lack of
patients. :) Although now that I have gotten better with scanning barcodes with
the camera, I have shorten the time it takes. However, I see the bluetooth
scanner as a way to potentially make it easier for vendor operators to take
inventory, possibly blind people to work in retail doing a number of different
tasks, and so forth. I see the scanner as a natural extension to DigitEyes. Of
course I sent you that article that I still see possibilities with. I'm so full
of ideas, but then some say I'm just full of it. :)