Hi Frank,
I have a podcast on how to do this. It's entitled Syncing to Iphone. Specific
instructions can be found in it. I have to fool with the sync feature of the
Iphone to get my playlist to sync. The podcast can be downloaded and subscribed
to by visiting:
http://gwenna.podbean.com

Have a great evening.

Allison
My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!