From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionar...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Allison Manzino
Sent: Saturday, July 17, 2010 11:59 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Dragging a playlist to my IPhone

Hi Frank,

I have a podcast on how to do this. It's entitled Syncing to Iphone.
Specific instructions can be found in it. I have to fool with the sync
feature of the  Iphone to get my playlist to sync. The podcast can be
downloaded and subscribed to by visiting:

http://gwenna.podbean.com

Have a great evening.

Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!