Hi,

Thanks for everyone's responses. Several folks had asked me to provide an
example of a onMouseover or roll over event. See
http://www.freedomscientific.com/training/Surfs-Up/MouseOver.htm On the left
side of the page are images of JAWS, Magic and OpenBook. If the user rolls the
mouse over these items, descriptions appear. The user can activate these same
descriptions with JAWS. I haven't found a way to do this with VoiceOver.

Help here would be appreciated.

Thanks. Rajiv