Hi.

When I started this thread, I wasn't thinking of the key click feature.
Actually, I would never use it.  However, in order to help the accessibility
people at Apple, would it be fair to say that the key clicks you envisage would
sound like the ones that the Mac gives us when we enter secure passwords?  I
rather like the fact that these key clicks are issued.

Best to all,

Mike