Hi!

Haha! Victoria scares me, man. I actually have a friend who said Alex sounded
"hot" one time. I think he's the most comfortable voice to listen to for long
periods of time, particularly if you have a headache. He's honestly the best
voice I've heard yet on both platforms, though Infovox Peter would definitely
be my choice on the Windows-side. However, the strange thing about that is that
he actually sounds different on Windows as opposed to the Mac somehow.

At any rate, you can probably do most things on the Mac-side. Of course,
everything behaves differently, but the stability is very nice However, I have
noticed a lack of stability with the Native Mac OS X voices since Mac OS X
10.6.3. I hope this isn't just me, and while I know that doesn't sound too
comforting I'm hoping for a fix since I can't launch VoiceOver at all when it
dies. The Ironic thing is that currently, at least for me the Infovox voices
are more stable at this point.

Regards,
Nic
Mobile Me: nic2...@me.com