Hi listers,

Blackboard is an e-learning platform that many universities use for online
distribution of course material.  Recently, the beta version of Blackboard 9.1
was introduced, and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience using it.

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting feedback from people who have used earlier
versions of this e-learning platform.  In particular, I am wondering if anyone
can give me tips on how to best use Blackboard with Safari.  While it is not
difficult to get to the part of the program where you can read your assignments
and take tests, it is very difficult to participate in classroom discussions,
e.g. following long threads.

If anyone could point me to some good tutorial information on how to use
Blackboard with Safari and Voice Over, I'd be more than grateful.  If anyone
would be willing to chat with me via Skype and help me go through the platform,
I'd be even more grateful!

Kindest regards to all,

Mike