I haven't encountered a flash issue and my school is using blackboard 9.1. When
I said using blackboard was tricky I just meant it takes some getting used to.
Learning to navigate between the different frames and lists and menus can be
somewhat cumbersome. A lot of that is my lack of ability with VO too though. I
have not encountered anything I could not access yet though.

Greg