Greetings,

When I open the Apple Script editor and select file -> open dictionary ->
voiceover.app, the resulting dialog makes absolutely no sense.

There seems to be a view group consisting of three unlabeled check boxes that
behave like radio buttons since checking one causes the other two to be
unselected.  There are also groups labeled "back forward" and "text size".  I
tried entering something in the terminology search field but no results
appeared.

I assumed I might know what to do with items once I found them in the
dictionary, but perhaps someone could suggest a documentation source?

TIA for any insight and best regards.
Geoff