Hi,

The problem isn't VO relaunching.  VO is actually running.  The same thing
happen to me earlier in the week.  The problem is your sounds are still being
routed through soundflower.  To fix, go to system preferences/sounds.  Then
press the output tab.  Then in the table of output options arrow up to the
first choice.  Here are the exact steps if you need to do this with no feedback
from voiceover.  Go to the menu bar with control F2 then press enter.  Now
press the letter twice and press enter again.  Then tab once, and type in the
word sound and press VO spacebar.  Now, press VO right arrow twice to go to the
output tab and press VO spacebar.  After that, press VO command T to take you
to the output table.  Now all you need to do is press the up arrow a few times
to make sure your on the first item in the table.  Your sound should return at
this point.

hth

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com