Hi aIsac,

You can do one of two things. You can copy and paste them and edit them that
way. You can also save each message as an individual file by hitting Command
Shift S. I do this sometimes for messages that won't copy for some reason even
after I highlight the text. I hope this helps. Thank you for all your
assistance on the Braillino.  I'm loving it.

Happily,
Allison
My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!