Allison, Look in the Braille category of VoiceOver Utility and you should find
a button to Add a command to the Braillino. If you click that button, you'll
have access to a table showing the preset commands for that particular display.
You'll also see an explanation of how to add more commands from the Commands
menus.

All Braille displays can issue some VO commands, but displays with Braille
input keys can be configured to issue most of the available VO commands. You
can then save those settings by using the Export VO Preferences command and
specifying Braille. In this way, should you lose your VO preferences
accidentally, all that hard work will not be lost.

Cheers,

Anne