No podcast coming from this corner. I think the Mac-related ones out there have things covered pretty well. At one point I may write a few articles in Dutch about Mac and VoiceOver though, because it doesn't seem that popular here, which I think has more to do with people not being informed about it rather than anything. VoiceOver does have its emphasis on English first and foremost though. Granted it can do a whole host of languages, but you need extra voices for that, so more money to spend. I actually have my mac all in English for now, but will get Ivox at one point to cover my multilingual internet usage.

-- Ruud