Hi Ruud,

Wow, you are off and running with the Macbook Pro. But knowing you as I do, and
your wonderful ability to acclimate, I'm not surprised. You have been able to
go places with your Mac in two weeks, that I was struggling to get to after two
months. Good to see you on this list. I love my Mac and Amadeus Pro is what I
use for recording, but I hook my Zoom and use the  Rode NT 1A mic with it. I'm
really happy you  like your Mac. You can always install Windows on your Mac as
a virtual machine if you wanted. Well, congrats on getting a Macbook Pro and
have a great day.

Musically,
Allison

My birds are winged blessings, they help me soar!