Hello:

Personally, I recommend VM fusion.  The update to fusion which was
just released seems to have fixed the audio issues.  At least, the
ones I noticed.

Additionally, using Fusion lets you still run mac programs while doing
stuff in a windows environment.  My understanding is that bootcamp
doesn't allow this.  As I personally only use fusion for mudding and a
bit of audio editing I still haven't mastered under the mac, I don't
see the need to boot into windows, do what I need to do, then reboot
back into the mac OS.

Just my opinion.

-John