Hi!

What do you mean that the boot process isn't accessible? I haven't seen any
trouble so far.

Also, the downside to Fusion is that, if you don't allocate the proper amount
of memory to your system, you will get what is called a "memory swap". This
means that Mac OS X and your virtual machine will be fighting for your RAM,
though this is mostly noticeable when running Windows as a virtual machine. In
Bootcamp, you do not run into this kind of limitation and your Mac can use all
your system resources, ensuring maximum efficiency. So, given how quickly your
Windows operating system actually boots, it won't really matter much,
especially not if you find a way to transfer files between both systems if Mac
OS X is shut down. There are several possibilities for this.

Regards,
Nic
GoogleTalk: chojiro1...@gmail.com
Facebook