what's sad is for th emoney they spent on that sort of accessible gadet they
could have put alot of the money twoard an I device which IS accessible
 as far as the text to speech with books, i think it would be criminal NOT to
enable text to speech and we should get a class action suit against them for
even THINKING of blocking tts just cause theya re assholes