Hello All;

-Two things here:

1 If we can keep this on the topic of the Kindle apps for the iDevices or keep
this somehow Apple-related, then this is fine to continue here, otherwise,
PLEASE DO NOT POST OT NOTES HERE!

2 there's absolutely no need of colorful language in this or really any thread
here. this list is open to all age groups and backgrounds, so I'm asking that
we take it easy on the profanity, K? -Bare in mind that while I personally may
be okay with the occasional very generic hell or damn sort of thing, there are
many on this list whom may not be. So obviously, anything stronger than the
afore mentioned words really should be steered clear of, here as well. -Does
this make sense?…

Thanks a bunch and -hope everyone is having a truly remarkably cool and
wonderful holiday season!

Y'all rock and I'm honored to moderate this list and participate in it witcha!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: