Andy, you're the best!

:) well said

Nobody and I mean Nobody will ever or has never been fired by anything said on
this list.  Absolutely nothing has violated any level of acceptable use policy
by any agency.  I'm very familiar with these rules having done network jobs for
the government.

Remember that SEC officials were watching porn for 8+ hours per day while Mr.
Maddof was amassing billions with out placing a single valid trade.  The point
is that much much worse stuff happens at much higher levels and doesn't get
caught.  Even more basic than that though is nothing said violates any policy.
Any of the words used would either be rejected at the edges protecting the
mailbox or with in acceptable parameters.  I've never seen a Government or
Company filter set to block on content that non-offensive.