Les, are they working on an IPhone version that synchs with the desktop?
This is a show stopper for me, I absolutely must have this functionality.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Les Kriegler
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 2:22 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Update on SEE Finance

I've been working on setting up SEE Finance.  I have 2 accounts with
complete transactions from my Quicken files and I'm working on setting up a
budget.  The purpose of this message is to state how pleased I am with the
support I've received from Support.  I've had regular e-mail assistance,
including receiving messages on the weekend from Customer Support.  This is
crucial, as conceptually, there is a learning curve here.  Given the support
that has now been built into VoiceOver and the ongoing support that has been
provided, I can highly recommend this product.  While challenging, I can
envision getting to a point where I may be able to abandon Quicken, which
given Intuit's poor track record regarding accessibility, would be a
pleasure.  By the way, at least one individual from the company has been on
this list and actually sent me something from the archives to assist me in
sorting columns in one of my tables.  That in itself speaks volumes.

Les