Thanks for this Les.  I tried See Finance a year or so ago, but couldn't quite
figure it out.  Following your recommendation, I gave it another try.  I found
it to be quite accessible and much easier to understand, compared to my prior
trial.  The application's tools and ease of use make it well worth the $29.99
price.  Thanks again.

Brett C.