Paul, versions of SEE Finance for the iPod, iPhone and iPad are coming.  Right
now, the focus is on getting version 1.0 of SEE Finance out.  Once that occurs,
the rep with whom I communicated via e-mail stated that the I device support
will follow shortly.  SEE Finance has had many releases in the 0.whatever
numeric format, so I don't know if version 1.0 is next; if so, I would hope
we'd be looking at some time later this year.