Hello Michael,

If you or anyone have concerns over the wording or content of mod notes, please
direct them to Cara and/or me privately.  We value feedback and all opinions,
however the list is not the place for discussion of management policy.

Your point that the last message was steered on topic is well taken, and
perhaps I could have used better examples, however this does not alter our
guidelines in terms of off topic postings.  If a person knows an item to be off
topic, it does not belong here not withstanding an "OT" warning in the subject.
 The fact that many here are familiar with other blindness topics in general is
irrelevant because the number of subscribers sadly precludes such flexibility.

To reiterate, if you or anyone else have concerns, comments, or suggestions
please don't hesitate to direct them to the mod team privately.

Thanks and best regards.
Geoff