Thanks for the responses! So I can just start up Windows, without
restarting, and play all my favorite games? Well, that's definitely a
point in the mac's favor!

Jaws locks up on me more often than twice a month, especially after I
upgraded to win7. Twice a month would be a welcomed change, especially
as cmd-f5 will fix the problem. Half the time, with jaws, I have to
restart the whole pc just to get speech back from any screen reader.