Greetings to all of you,

Here at work, there have been several misunderstandings about mail that was
allegedly sent to me, but was ignored by me.  For my own protection, I need to
be able to know when people read my mail, and I also need to be able to
generate receipt requests.  this is critical, unfortunately.  If I can't get
the problem resolved, my only alternative is to use either Thunderbird or
Outlook running under Windows, which I will do, though I would much rather
stick with Apple's Mail.

Can anyone give me definitive suggestions?

Thank you very much in advance,

Mike