Hi Mike!
Ok I'm no expert but could you be able to set up a rule to put work emails into
there own box!
That way you can keep track of all sent to you and you can get to them quicker!
Hopefully the work emails can have something to differential from others to
achieve this!
Colin
Qapla!

Chegh chew jaj Vam jaj Kak