In data Martedì 22 Febbraio 2011 10.17.11, Ricardo Walker <rwalker...@gmail.com> ha scritto:
If you were the CEO of apple, they'd be broke. :).  I know its hard for us to
sit by and just take but, I think Apple has done all they can as for
accessibility in regards to this.  Its up to the app developers to do their
part.  Apple shouldn't be forced to play the accessibility police.

Agreed, Ricardo. But, there is something apple can do. Why don't ask the app-devs to fill in informations about the accessibility of their apps? Something like: fully accessible, partially accessible, not accessible, accessibility not tested? It may make devs aware that something like accessibility does exist! :-)

JMHO.