Hi,
I'd also be quite interested in the answer to this question.  I never did have
the chance to use Outspoken, though I recall having an old copy of it at school
at one point.  I don't think this would qualify as list clutter, as it is mac
and Apple related, though of course that's for the mods to decide.  So, any
outspoken veterans out there, please enlighten us.
Best,
Zack.