I agree, look at the Bing app for the iPhone for example, totally accessible.
I think the problem with Microsoft is based on their old coding, such as office
for example which is coded using C++  and contains millions of lines of code.
They have no excuse not to add accessibility to new products.  And yes we know
they did not add this to Windows Mobile 7, but they did not add cut and paste
either and Apple did not add accessibility  until version 3.

Here's hoping anyway.

Chris