I agree with the observation that this might not have an immediate impact,
but it is the long term that is the problem.  Even beyond their poor
accessibility record, let's face it.  Over the last 10 years, most of what
Microsoft touches turns to crap.  They have a unique knack of simply ruining
products.  Until the current leadership is finally cast off, I don't foresee
this changing.  Is it a surprise that Ford stopped advertising the fact that
their voice activation system in their cars is made by Microsoft.  Does it
astound anyone that Windows Phone 7 is not selling well at all?

Take Care
John Panarese