Hi there!
I suggested to have a look on the site with your phones!
Someone rightly said it was made for phones!
So could that link show up better on the phone?
I do not have a Iphone and the layout could be different than my nokia!
If you already tried this then I'm stuck!
I'll have to try your suggestion to open a new window!
But as yet I've not had the same issues could it be different for the UK!
Colin!