Yeah I know what you mean. I really hope that Apple is not using its
commitment to those who have visual impairments. As far as I'm
concerned at least with Mac OS X Snow Leopard Apple has stood out
amongst the competition. I love my MacBook Pro and I love Apple
because of accessibility. But I'm hoping that was the first lion
update that they will fix many of these problems. I'm actually
thinking about writing apple a kind you written letter that addresses
many of the problems that have been mentioned. Yeah the busy problem
only occurs in the Safari web browser. There is no other place on the
Mac that I have these problems. I wish I could downgrade and go back
to Snow Leopard. At least until they fix some of the problems. Can you
guys think of that with subsequent updates these problems will be
fixed or do you think Apple is losing its commitment to those who have
disabilities?