Good evening all!
I'm a new mac user, fresh from the windows world, so when I learned that iTunes
was the default music player on the mac, I sort of panicked since, well, umm,
iTunes really sucks in windows!
So, here's my question, what do you all use to play mp3's and ogg files?
do you just stick with iTunes, which admitedly, is much better, and nicer on
the mac, or is there a third party software you all like for playing your music?
Thanks in advance for any and all feedback!
Angie and Guide dog Essence, and lazy cat Caleb! the king of this particular
hill!