Lol,

The way the latest iTunes is, I hesitate to even make this claim.
accessibility has been knocked down a notch.

Ricardo Walker
rwalker...@gmail.com
Twitter & Skype: rwalker296
www.mobileaccess.org

On Jul 31, 2011, at 10:11 AM, Mike Arrigo wrote:

Itunes works much better on the mac than it does in windows. However, I use the
vlc player, which you can get from videolan.org. It plays just about
everything. The problem with itunes is that it insists on adding everything you
play to your library, vlc works great and is very accessible.