Hi all,

Ok, last week, I thought I was so successful in transferring my iTunes library
from windows to my Mac, but I thought too soon.  LOL!

Now, I'm having issues, iTunes keeps asking me to choose a library when I go to
start it.  ITunes is acting like I have 2 libraries.  Possibily this is where
I'm running into trouble with .XML and .ITL.  If I'm suppose to change the name
of .XML, I don't know how to go about it.

Any help is appreciated.  I definitely want to get this sorted out before I
make too many changes, by syncing devices and making purchases.

Thank you all,
Traci