Hi Traci!
Yes I had this problem as well!
So unfortunately using a shortcut key does have this effect!
What I've done is to move Itunes in the doc next to the finder and therefore
open the doc and arrow once to Itunes and then press enter!
No more choosing library! :]
In case you need to know to move something in the doc is [when sitting on the
item in question] like Itunes, just press down option+command then use the
arrows to move the item!
Vo will tell you what you are moving and what you are moving passed!
And when you get to the place you want to put the item just release the option
and command keys and your done!
And of course this will work on anything else you might want to move in the doc!
hth Colin