Hi,

I realize that there are the archives that I could check about the answer I was
already given about the spellcheck and its suggestions and the checking before
sending the messages but I just got this mac and I am not the greatest on the
internet yet.  Could someone please just tell me again.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Jenny and her Goofy Guide Brooks