Yes, apparently I had turned the Superdrivej off, now back on and working
fine.  Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Paul Erkens
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 11:12 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Running a Mac with Windows on

Hi Bill Holton,
Once you have the virtual machine running, minimize windows, control command
enter, turn on voiceover, and in the underlying fusion window, now
containing a minimized version of your running windows, find an item that
reads: cd and dvd. Click it, explore the settings, and try to see what is
wrong. Is the superdrive connected to the virtual machine or not? Are you
perhaps using a disk image that no longer exists?
To close the dvd settings windows, simply use command w. Then find the
progress bar in the fusion window, urn voice over off, and finally maximize
windows again. You should be all set.
Hth,
Paul.
On Sep 4, 2011, at 10:33 PM, Bill Holton wrote:

> Hi again.
> Thanks to your message I am making significant progress.  My big mistake
was
> forgetting the key swap.  I am actually using a Wondows keyboard, but I
used
> the keyboard setup to swap the Windows and the Alt key.  Is there a way I
> can swap them back for use in Windows?
> I was able to turn on Narrator.  I have a Window eyes disk in my
superdrive,
> but when I check the computer this drive doesn't show up.  I only see a c:
> hard drive and a floppy a drive, which I don't have.
> Another nudge forward would be greatly appreciated.
> Bill

VM
> Fusion 3.1 and as I read the documentation it says nothing about Lyon.
Are