hey guys

I have kind of a situation here. I'm working on my homework, due tomorrow. yeah
yeah…don't judge me lol. I started working on it the other day in pages. today
I opened it and went to work on it and I can't write or delete anything from
the document. I went over to the versions menu and the document is not locked.
I tried locking and unlocking it and it still won't let me edit it.

anyone have any quick suggestions? this is really frustrating! I'd think that
if I came back to a document a couple days later I'd be able to edit it.
peace and positivity
Jessica and Goldina
follow me on Twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/canadian_diva