I know that on some of the macs, the big mouse click button on the bottom will eject it when held down just after you hit power. I know once I burned a coaster that locked the whole system up and had to do this on my regular Macbook but the newer ones could've gotten rid of that way of ejecting.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Lawlor" <doug.law...@gmail.com>
To: <macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2011 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: Is there a manual eject button anywhere on the MBP?

Hi Donna,
Try the following:
1. make sure the machine is powered off.
2. Hold down the eject button, that is the key to the right of the F12 key and press the power button while keeping the eject button held down. You should hear the cd start to spin and then the mac chime. After the chime the cd should eject. Just keep the eject button held until the cd pops out.

Doug