Hi!
Yes when in vo commands just down arrow to the audio and right arrow into it
and the mute vo toggle is in that menu!
There is no key commands listed, so safer to make it a commander shortcut first!
If you vo space on it! Then the vo will mute and you might not be able to get
back to turn it on again!
Colin