Google Chrome 16 Canary has many experimental features, is very
unstable, will crash, and is not recommended for use with ChromeVox or
production use. Please use Chrome 14 stable with ChromeVox extension.

After enabling experimental extension APIs, restart Chrome, download
ChromeVox, navigate to popup with CTRL-F7, select continue, install,
and restart Chrome, and ChromeVox will come up talking.

Kevin