Hi,

>From what I've read, and understand, people build their UIs all through
code, they don't use any sort of interface builder, since that's not
accessible at this current time. I'm also learning to develop for iOS as
well. Also, the iOS simulator isn't' currently accessible, so people just
put the compiled apps straight on the phone.

-----Original Message-----
From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of sandi sørensen
Sent: Sunday, November 06, 2011 6:17 AM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: aspiring apple developer -- help!

hi.
the best will be to start using the dummies books, and this is not meant in
any sarcastic manner. The reason might be  that the books if there are any "
have not checked" might explain in depth to you why you are doing as you
are.
also a little know how about C will not hurt you the smallest. :) i wish you
good luck.
best Sandi