Hi,

He never said anything about hack, or illegal methods of obtaining software.

From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Ray Foret Jr
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2012 3:54 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Logic Pro

Why Hack?  I do believe that what is being recommended here is illegal.  If
I'm going to go with Pro-Tools, either I buy it legally or else I don't get
it.  It really gets on my nerves that some blind people think that they can
break the law and steal software just because of blindness and the limited
income which often comes as a consequence of unemployment.  Hack?  No.
Legal or nothing.

Sincerely,

The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!