I know, but since I primarily use Windows for now, I pay for my
Windows carbonite subscription. As I understand it, even though the
Mini is one computer, I would have to pay again to back up my mac os
partition. Until I use the mac more and start leaving my files there,
I will just use time machine to keep my apps and settings up to date.
Ideally, there would be some magical place from which both mac and
windows could read and to which they could write in perfect harmony,
but the file system war seems to preclude any such dream from ever
becoming a reality. Too bad, since I could just back up said magical
land with carbonite and let local backups store the less critical
settings and apps.

On 2/3/12, agent086b <agent0...@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am sure you already know, you can use Carbonite on your Mac.
> Max.

>>> OS. So if you restored the entire machine or cloned the drive you would