Hi.

On my Macbook pro 15 inch, I can only bring up the downloads folder if I'm
running safari in full screen. If I don't have the full screen activated by
pressing command ctrl f, then Voiceover just says something like showing the
downoads folder. I have not hidden my toolbar.
Best regards:
Søren Jensen
Mail & MSN:
s...@coolfortheblind.dk