  From: Brent Harding
  To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2012 5:14 PM
  Subject: Re: Focus40Blue Firmware update 4.57

  I bet how this goes down is that if you called tech support and complained of
this issue, they would tell you to go apply this to see if it fixes whatever
issue may be a bug in the device. It's probably kind of like PC Bios updates,
one never really applies them until someone says they fix the exact issue you
have.