Hi Ricardo and others.
I realize, Ricardo, that you were asking a somewhat different question, one I
would like to know myself. But I thought I would share some information that
you might run into. I did.

For those of y'all who are using Numbers, I just turned in an little bug to
Apple, and I got back a message saying they sent it off resolution.

I had asked, on this list,  about a command to go to the bottom of a file in
Numbers with the keyboard. I was using, Anne I think you said the command,
control option fn shift right arrow. This is because I have a Mac Book Pro so I
had to put in the fn key. I didn't think it was used that way, but I did the
command and it worked fine, until one fine day I forgot to press the shift key.
The minute i didn't put the shift key in there, Numbers went into busy mode and
wouldn't come out of it without a force quit. It also turned the fan on and got
my keyboard a little warm.

I just thought I'd pass along a little warning here. I like Numbers, like it
better than than excel which I really hate, since half the time I can't
remember the commands.

Regards,
Gigi, who used to break programs for Freedom Scientific without even trying

Eugenia Firth
gigifi...@sbcglobal.net